Evaluate possibilities, identify gaps and capture client intentions in writing contracts that mitigate risk, minimise costs and maximise savings and project productivity.
Drafting or amending a contract for a major project requires professionalism and precision to ensure comprehensive coverage of all eventualities. Drawing on our design heritage and years of experience in identifying design gaps that could lead to contractual problems MIEngineers provides a comprehensive Contract Administration Services that clearly captures the client’s intentions, provides an efficient mechanism to address issues and effectively mitigates situations that may potentially arise.
Some of our highly sought after Construction services include:
- Independent Pre-Tender Contract Review: a valuable resource for review of tender documentation and identification of any areas that require alteration before submission.
- Tender Evaluation: assist clients in determining the right tender parameters for each project.
- Contract Management: independent, comprehensive review of the contractual and substantiation documents for any claim and confidently advise on the best approach to the situation.
- Scheduling: Scheduling and Programming service provides effective and productive management of time through the use of leading software and highly skilled expertise.
- Constructability Advice: Supporting and augmenting client resources with an expert level of design and construction capabilities across a wide range of construction techniques
Valued Service. Local and Global Projects
Major organisations including road and rail authorities, government infrastructure agencies and global consulting engineering firms, value our extensive contract administration experience, which is underpinned by our expertise in design, total cost engineering and risk management, and our ability to identify and mitigate risk factors from the outset.
- Our on-site and contracting experience is instrumental in identifying potential issues that may arise during the construction stages and advise on possible solutions.
- We are able to draw upon our extensive industry experience and our team of skilled estimators, programmers and risk professionals to help determine the most suitable tender based on the parameters set by the client.
- Professionally trained contracts team are supported by a team of estimators, construction programmers and risk professionals.
- Commitment to continual professional development and best practice.
- Innovative and responsive service, with focus on meeting individual needs for optimal outcomes.
- High quality service delivery highlighted by quick response times
Minimise Risk. Maximise Advantage
Our Contracts services are specifically structured to deliver real benefits and positive outcomes to our clients.
- Reduce avenues for Contractor claims.
- Reduce financial outlay to deliver time and money savings to the project.
- Increased confidence that clients are not overwhelmed with unnecessary issues.
- Ensure only legitimate claims are allowed.
- Create a more fair and reasonable platform for all parties.
- Minimise tension between client and contractor to facilitate a better working environment.
- Alleviate the daunting task of analysing documents and selecting winning tenderers.
Contact MIEngineers for an obligation-free discussion on mitigating your risk and maximising your advantage with our specialist contracts services.
Some of our recent projects include: