From Concept through Design to Construction. Residential Services.
To cater for the full spectrum of design – from simple to the most complex and daring – MIEngineers offer the full range of civil and structural engineering design services. From concept design, design development, detailed design and construction services, working closely with architects to achieve their intended aesthetic.
- End-to-end project capability or elements of work, depending on the project
- Constructability advice to ensure your project will be delivered on time and within budget.
- Complex design capability. Large open spans, big windows, challenging sites such as sloping sites, poor ground conditions, coastal erosion.
- Delivery of good quality documentation that contains the right information on the drawings.
- Cognizant of technology innovations such as Building Information Modelling (BIM) to ensure seamless integration.
- Early engagement (pre-DA) to ensure structure works with the architecture, indicative structural sizing to assist layouts
The built environment gives physical expression to society. Engineering expertise realises the design intent of architecture.
Residential architecture is, without doubt, built art. However, in order for an architect to truly realise their vision, especially with complex, high-end, structural design, they require the support of skilled, precision engineers. Widely recognised and respected as highly skilled and experienced infrastructure consulting engineers, MIEngineers also enjoys a long and strong association with the building and architecture industry, delivering comprehensive engineering design for a wide range of residential developments, specialising in complex, high-end residential structural design.
Working in collaboration with clients, MIEngineers tailor their services to specifically suit the objective of each project, provide project and construction management as well as consulting services.
- Assistance with every stage from preliminary investigations through to planning, approval and construction.
- Present alternative options to assist budget and constructability.
- Work closely from the outset with both architect and builder to mutual outcomes.
- Provide a reliable engineering partner to reduce confusion on site and ensure a better quality design, and a better outcome for clients.
- Wide experience with many high-end architectural projects.
- Genuine understanding of client needs and how to meet those needs in a magnificent residence, built on sound engineering.