Cost Engineering Group Manager
With over 15 years of civil industry knowledge and experience, Marten brings a strong background to his Project Management role with MIEngineers.
Marten’s prior experience includes roles such as Project Manager (Civil & Infrastructure), Lead Estimator and Project Design Manager on a variety of civil infrastructure projects for companies such as Aurecon, NOVO Rail Alliance, Diona Civil Engineering, SD Group and TCE Contracting.
Marten’s key skills and experience to date include:
- Project management of civil infrastructure projects
- Design management and delivery of projects
- Developing comprehensive construction tender programs with concise timeframes and logic
- Producing detailed tender methodologies
- Liaising with stakeholders on project matters
- Risk analysis
- First principles estimating
- Developing, quantifying and/or verifying BOQs
- Development of thorough R&O registers
- Conducting estimate review meetings with senior team members