Byron Bay Tourist Park (Discovery)
When Australia's largest owner and operator of lifestyle holiday parks elect to upgrade the infrastructure of any of its more than 30 assets across Australia, they turn to MIEngineers for their design engineering and project management requirements.
Our first project was for a major upgrade of one of our client’s popular beach holiday parks in NSW. Our multiple tasks covered design and documentation of a range of new civil, structural, electrical and hydraulic assets to tender/ construction stage. This included new car parks and stormwater, new sewer collection system, new electrical assets, accommodation building refurbishments and geotechnical investigations.
We have since formed a strong partnership and have successfully delivered many similar projects across Australia for this client, from regional and remote areas of Western Australia to the Northern Territory and Queensland. Examples include:
- Darwin Discovery Holiday Park, Darwin (NT), Total Project Value: $3 million. This project involved a major redesign, extension and upgrade of the park’s infrastructure.
- Riverside Holiday Park, Mt Isa (QLD), Total Project Value: $4 million
- Coalfields Lodge, Emerald (QLD), Total Project Value: $2 million.
- Bottle Tree Caravan Park, Blackwater (QLD), Total Project Value: $1 million. MIEngineers’ design and documentation services were utilised for the proposed new Stage 1A and Stage 2 works.
- Gerroa Shores Caravan Park, Gerroa (NSW), Total Project Value: $800,000
- Lake Maraboon Caravan Park, Emerald (QLD), Total Project Value: $2 million. MIEngineers’ design and documentation services were utilised for the proposed new Stage 1B and Stage 2 works.
- Cloncurry Holiday Park, Cloncurry (QLD), Total Project Value: $1.25 million.
- Byron Bay Tourist Park (NSW) – Civil design of new road.