Ellerton Drive Extension
Construction of a 4km extension of Ellerton Drive to a two, three and four-lane road including slip lanes and upgrades to intersecting streets. Other features of the project include:
- 0.5 km upgrade of existing Ellerton Drive.
- A new bridge over Queanbeyan River.
- 2.5 metre off-road shared paths for cyclists and pedestrians on the western side of Ellerton Drive.
- Minor amendments to existing traffic lights.
- Provision of culverts including a pedestrian underpass.
- Provide a staging design and brief report on the feasibility of the proposed staging, highlighting areas of concern or at risk.
- Prepare a P6 program for undertaking the works, identifying the proposed contract period and critical path.
- Investigate options for impact on reduction inprogram as a result of varying levels of construction access including an estimate on project cost savings.
- Review and updatetender documentation to meet contract objectives.
- Prepareschedule of estimated quantities, schedule of prices and schedule of rates for inclusion in tender documentation.
- Pre-tender estimate.
- Independent verification of tender documents.
- Respond to RFIs regarding tender documentation.