New England Highway Upgrade - Scone Bypass
Key features of the project include:
- Construction of a new four-kilometre, two-lane highway to bypass Scone town centre
- At-grade connections to the south and north of Scone with the existing and realigned New England Highway
- Construction of overbridge at the Great Northern Railway to the south of Scone
- Construction of overbridge about 540 metres long commencing on the southern side of Parsons Gully and extending over Kingdon and Liverpool Streets
- Construction of crossing at Figtree Creek
- At-grade connection of St Aubins Street.
- Concept and probabilistic estimating, whole of life costs and economic evaluation for road and bridge works at Business Case phase.
- Detailed design estimates
- Development of RMS tender documentation and QA specifications