When time is money, professional scheduling is the essential tool to effectively minimise cost and maximise profit.
With over 30 years of experience in infrastructure and civil projects, MIEngineers is acutely aware of the relationship between time and money in the construction industry and has developed scheduling and programming services to assist clients in managing this critical component.
Scheduling Service. Programming for Profit
At all stages of a project, the MIEngineers Scheduling and Programming service provides effective and productive management of time through the use of leading software and highly skilled expertise.
- Strategic, concept and detailed design stage scheduling based on staging, constructability, resourcing and program contingencies.
- Contract program reviews to investigate Principal exposure to potential claims and to ensure contractual compliance.
- Determine indicative project duration during the planning and at progressive stages.
- Pre-tender programmes to determine constructability, traffic staging options and other items that could allow for design improvements.
- Tender programmes to optimise construction methodologies, reduce the tender figure and potentially assist in winning tenders.
- Tender programme analysis, throughout the life of a project, to assess possible time-related claims 'embedded' in the tender and to help protect client interests.
- Analysis on possible recovery programs when projects are going off track for either contractor or principal.
- Estimates and accounting analysis aligned with program cash flows.
- Forensic programming on completed projects to defend or prosecute time-related contractual claims.
Expert Analysis. Productive Outcomes
Our programming professionals are highly regarded, with several appointed as Expert Independent Professional Advisors in construction methodology and scheduling for the New Zealand Government and various Australian Government agencies. Their expertise in scheduling is delivering positive outcomes to major clients and projects across the region.
- Clients have the ability to optimise staging and constructability and durations.
- Be confident that contractors’ program meets contractual requirements to minimise variations and potential delays.
- Enable clients to take all steps to minimise time delays and therefore delay costs for the project by investigating potential claims that may lie within the Contractor’s program.