Advancing the cost engineering profession by nurturing, developing and training.
MIEngineers has a commitment to developing the skills and professionalism of cost engineering throughout the world and extends its in-house training and development program to other organisations through systematic and bespoke cost estimating training programs.
Cost Estimating Training Service. Building a Profession
Our training service is designed for organisations with varying levels of knowledge, with a need for a consistent training program but lacking the in-house technical expertise, budget or timeframe to implement their own program as well as those needing to update and upgrade for specific skills and processes.
Specifically focused on cost estimating, our training services are based on first principles estimating and include:
- Structured cost estimating training for all levels from introductory and beginner through to intermediated and the most advanced, expert levels
- Bespoke programs to specifically meet the individual requirements of your organisation
- Small group or individual advanced cost estimating training for experienced estimators
- Mentoring of senior estimators to advance them to the highest professional standing
- Development and documentation of comprehensive organisational cost estimating processes, practice guidelines and manuals — usually supported by dedicated training to support the rollout in the client’s organisation.
- Contracts Administration courses are also available
Developing Skills. Imparting Knowledge. Advancing Process
Delivered by our senior staff, the MIEngineers Training courses are available to any industry that wants to develop its staff and processes. We have delivered structured learning programs to over 800 road estimators and developed a consistent, best practice framework for several road authorities in Australia and the UK.
Training delivers benefits to an organisation as well as by the individual trainees.,
- Overall improvement in business performance
- Expand organisation’s capabilities
- Increased job satisfaction and confidence in their role derived from knowing how to carry out their role more professionally and effectively
- The trainers are experts in their field with specific, hands-on industry experience to add value to the program and ultimately benefit the organisation
- Be updated and knowledgeable of current information and the most recent innovations