Cost Estimating Services. The First Principles Advantage.
For over 25 years, MIEngineers has provided cost estimating services to thousands of infrastructure projects and developed a best practice approach based on first principles estimating to ensure infrastructure managers have clear control over their projects. Our Cost Estimating services are renowned for accuracy, consistency, professionalism and industry-leading knowledge across a wide spectrum of engineering practices to bring value and a deep level of understanding to every project.
As consulting cost engineers, MIEngineers delivers the same expertise and knowledge as a bidding contractor but with the advantage of complete independence. An independence which provides clients with robust benchmarking and evaluation of contractors’ cost submissions to ensure they deliver value for money.
- First principles estimating. Our in-depth knowledge of how the project is built contributes significantly to the process of obtaining accurate estimates.
- Provide estimates through the lifecycle of a project, as the design goes from 50% to 80% to 100% – Strategic, Concept and Detailed stages.
- Estimating of variations.
- Expert estimator service, negotiating prices on behalf of the client.
- Pricing to the design not just a rate, utilising our trademark understanding of the differences between different projects and options.
Looking beyond the numbers, our team considers the constructability issues to tailor the estimate to the nuances of the project.
Some of our highly sought after Cost Estimating Services include:
Accuracy. Consistency. Integrity.
The real world design and construction experience enables MIEngineers to identify and account for likely construction methodologies, project risks and issues in estimates to deliver peace of mind to our clients and increased value to communities and stakeholders.
- Consistency in regard to estimating different project options ensures accurate and direct comparisons and that the right projects are selected to proceed.
- Experience and expertise to know what level of estimate and what to include at each stage of a project.
- Open communication with clients through a consultative attitude and genuine concern for the interests of our clients and their communities.
- Providing estimates in the format required by our clients and meeting deadlines.
Contact MIEngineers for an obligation-free discussion on how our Cost Estimating services can benefit your projects, your organisation and your community.
Some of our recent projects include: